Monday, June 30, 2008
It's time. no more buts or maybes.no more nvm i do btr in the nxt test. yes tmr's the day. the day where it all begins. yes tmr the test. nw or nvr. O LVL. strikes fear into many sg's students hearts. yeah u cn sae tmr's onli oral. nth much. yeah correct to a certain extent coz it onli requires u to comminicate with 2 human beings. but yeah a slip of a tongue or a mental breakdown and we are off to a worse possible start.
Maybe the sch's a bit siao. sian aft oral listening compre thn all the class test all the way until common test 2 comes along folo by eoy and thn thr's still spa assesment for all 3 sci and thn chi o lvl paper 1 and 2. haha but luckily all finish juz in time for my bdae. haha intend to go cage. any1? lol perhaps a little too early nvm.
Is izzit the month for bdae? lol a lot of ppl bdae coming up. weisong's last wk. kel and clark tis thn nxt wk mingyao. 0.0 pocket a bit hole le.
Succeded in inventing a new game today. haha monkey with a new twist. played monkey with a grp of ppl aft sch at the circular elevated ground outside bb rm. hmmn nt bad if we play evryday like tat nt onli will our passing be btr, we cn improve our morale and teamwork too. reali sure improve de. veri fun haha.
Surely it's time for some songs haha. some songs tat are related to oral. LOL.
Say (ALL I NEED) by ONEREPUBLIC
Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted
Well, bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go
Of anything you hold
Well, all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head
Do you know what your fate is?
And are you trying to shake it?
You're doing your best and
Your best look
You're praying that you make it
Well, bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go
Of anything you hold
Well, all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head
I said I all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Better than you had it
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Yeah, better than you had it
(Better than you had it)
I said I all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head
I said I all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head
Whenever the end is
Do you think you can see it?
Well, until you get there
Go on, go ahead and scream it
Just say it
You nvr gt sian of such nice songs. haha at least for nw. ok go c the youtube official mv. veri nice oso. stylo sia.
Oh ya spain won euro 08. hu else but torres? haha lol hope he carries on his form into the new season and of cuz score lots more goals for Liverpool. hmmn liverpool so far like sign 2 player onli. lol all left sided de. to replace john arne riise. haiz will miss his thunderbolt shot and the catchy chant. goes smth like " John Arne Riise, wooooohhh cn u tell me hw u score tat goal?" lol tink smth like tat la 4get le. lol
Underdogs or nt, i dun care with a few new signings thr's no reason y liverpool cnt challenge for nxt season. gt rumour abt robbie keane and gareth barry but ya nth confirm yet. If i am nt wrg liverpool will start the season away to sunderland folo by middlebough at home and astonvilla away. if gt max 9 pts wld be a gd start.
Always be prepared. haiz sian still haven go plan BB de things. hw cn i make pt and sports and games more fun? hmmn food for thought.
Lol back to playing gunz? haha but oso gt dota oso. but no more gg. gg sucks la. lol coz i cnt join game. haha rely on hama. rahh weide pass me the maple private server but cnt extract leh. haiz duno is whether com prob or lack of space. c hw la sian. lol oso juz bought a new bk. KITERUNNER by Khaled Hosseini. Afgahanistan-born American. top the bestseller lists for wks so decided to c for myself. lol gt some discussion qns at the back. veri cheem sia.
Ok time for another song. veri nice de oso.
CAN'T HOLD ON by MELEE
Someone cries and it washes the street with tears
But when they are mine, they collect in my head for years
Rain or shine, still I'm standing on all I said'
Cause it's in my soul, carry on when the feeling's dead
But if you can't hold on
Let it go and come back in your heart
And if you can't hold on
Maybe it's not time for you
And if you can't hold on
On your very last try
I'll be there in the morning to pull you through
Someone dies late at night and I never know
And even if I did, so afraid of the face I'd show
I feel trapped and enslaved to this dark contrast
Need a feeling now, give me something that's going to last
But if you can't hold on
Let it go and come back in your heart
And if you can't hold on
Maybe it's not time for you
And if you can't hold on
On your very last try
I'll be there in the morning to pull you through
I want to be free
I want to be free
I want to be free
Yes, I want to be free
I want to be free
Yes, I want to be free
Oh, I want to be free
Yes, I want to be free
You say you want to be free
But you can't fool me
You say you want to be free
Oh, but you can't fool me
You say you want to be free
But you can't fool me
You say you want to be free
Oh, but you can't fool me
Oh, and if you can't hold on
You can't hold on (Can't hold on)
You can't hold on (Can't hold on)
I'll be there, I'll be there
Oh, and if you can't hold on
Let it go and come back in your heart
And if you can't hold on
Maybe it's not time for you
And if you can't hold on
On your very last try
I'll be there so you know that you're not alone
The song's superb. voice damn nice. ok time to go le. but rmb EL CIELO ES EL LIMITE (SPANISH FOR THE SKY'S THE LIMIT) and SAY ALL I NEED for oral tmr.
Gd luck
posted at 9:54 PM