Saturday, May 31, 2008
Now it seems that Jialat is the most active one
here on this blog and kw and i are the stoners..
hmmm..yeap the camp was a really great success..
sec 1's i hope u all benefitted from the
camp and have grown much stronger in both
personality and mentality =)
sec 3's i hope to see less slackers (u know who u are)
we are afterall the nco's of the company now..
well... bio trip was quite weird..
they said we could see crocs and snakes
and many stuff but we didnt get to see em..
anywayz..the only thing good was
metropolis..lols it looks like a dota map haha..
where u build towers and trees for pop growth and money =)
dam it man...after the kayak it's so depressing..
rock here and there..cant play dota well..
today cant walk well..anything cant do well haha..
but i guess it'll subside by today =)
hmmmm...today..after soccer..
kok was asking me to shout that name zzz...
i cant even see jialat if i shout i very malu leh..lols..
and whats more i'm still eating..haha imagine i shout..
then miao sure to die one man...
haha...hmmm soccer was interesting i think all
teams did fairly well to stay in for at least 2-3 or more matches..
haha in the end that freaking lightning alert was the prob haha...
didnt do much today...
sianz...
oh ya heard sth interesting from miao's phone today
haha...it was an interpretation from 98.7 to the song
'your beautiful' and 'the reason'
haha..
it goes like this...
YOUR BEAUTIFUL
My life is brilliant (he forgot his timing..now he have to sing the line all over again waste time)
My life is brilliant (I'm very smart)
My love is pure. (I never do that one b4)
I saw an angel. ( My house is haunted)
Of that I'm sure. ( I'm very sure abt that)
She smiled at me on the subway. ( Someone is stalking me at the MRT)
She was with another man. (She's a cheekoopet)
But I won't lose no sleep all night, 'Cause I've got a plan. (My mattress very comfortable)
You're beautiful. You're beautiful. (You're very pretty X2)
You're beautiful, it's true. (I'm not Bluffing)
I saw your face in a crowded place, (You're also very fat cuz so many ppl i still can c u)
And I don't know what to do, ( cuz i got no food )
'Cause I'll never be with you (I scared u would eat me up)
For the rest maybe i'll leave it to next time haha =)
OK NOW FOR AMERICAN IDOL...
Singing 'Dream Big' it is....DAVID COOK!
When I was a little boy
I swore that I would change the world when I grew up
Nothing else would be enough
I see it everyday
We settled for safe
And lose ourselves along the way
'Coz if you don't dream big what's the use of dreaming
If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing
It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for
So reach out for something more
Took a well perfected plan
For me to finally understand
But it's not me
Faith is something I can see
I've wiped my tears away now it's time for a change
No I can't waste another day
'Coz if u don't dream big what's the use of dreaming
If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing
It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for
'Coz if u don't dream big what's the use of dreaming
If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing
It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for
So reach out for something more!!!
posted at 12:31 AM