Saturday, April 19, 2008
woohoo sports day 2008.
lol starting of the day rain like hell cnt play soccer. haha rain so heavily tt i tot even might cancel but 7 plus stop le. suay lor 1st period jesse come in kope our ball. lucky is the lan de. sad sia. lol then pe damn slack. chem gt back paper yay i finally pass haha. lol then bio damn slpy. recess time go eat le then abt 10.50 plus go gate thr w8. still nid countdown sumore to 11am b4 cn go out. lol
ok pia to soccer court. i go play hh,bryan,zijing,zen team. wah we own all the way sia coz 1st we play 3 goal so veri long then score, 2nd i tink b4 tat hh and zen go pray in the temple wah damn heng sia haha. lol the ball drop into longkang once. wah critical thinking lesson and practical lesson. learnt hw to rescue a ball with a wooden blank and tree braches and lots of rocks. lol fun but pls dun let the ball drop into the drain again. lol play until 12.45pm then faster go stadium report to duty. lol then heard weisong drop pe shirt into drain suay la he.
ok then reach stadium we nid go find benny ng. i and kok starters. tat mean juz go ard check whether they correct lane and go fire a gun haha. yeah benny ng said he oso 1st time then veri nervous coz iz real gun with ammo. lol but benny ng joker sia reali nice guy haha. damn slack la coz the gun veri loud they call us stuff smth in our ears, we go suggest mp3. lol cn leh so thruout the whole event i was listening to mp3 haha. lol anti-social sia i noe a lot ppl esp marshalls envy us haha.
sian didn't gt to tank the milo van. onli drank 4 cups? damn it la. sian. haha but nt bad BB gt 3rd in the cca relay. gratz to mario,eddie,mingyao and yupeng. gou gay haha. then ran ard the track aft dismiss. go ard take pict. oh ya we gt take picture with mr foo and ms yeo! haha lol but we cnt take with c.kunalan no time sia sad. haha
oh ya weide cheer up la dunid so emo no1 blames u. a good listener is btr than being gd at nth at all. gays 4 life ! haha jkjk
lol aft tat went central eat with 202 ppl. actually wan go jec but bus too full? sry kok pangseh haha. lol crap a lot ard the way lor. went to market eat standard meal. lol our table a lot jokers haha damn funny.
it's days like this when it often makes u smile when u look back,but it's oso quite thought-provoking. hw many days like tat cn we spend together? with all the class, with yr frens, with yr buddies? soon we graduate,then jc,then ns , then work le hw many more days like tat cn u look back in yr life? yeah had a veri fun and enjoyable day indeed.
AWAKE by SECONDHAND SERENADE
With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.
And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine.
Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.
I'm trying real hard not to shake.
I'm biting my tongue,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won.
You're my key to survival.
And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you.
Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear.
So please stay near.
Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.
Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,
That you'll stay awake for me.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything
guess tat we have to reali treasure our time tgth.. man we r already sec3 le. it nt much time b4 such tings will onli be memories, and no amt of desire to turn back the clock cn be fufilled hw time flies oh ya and midyr coming. but lastly i wan to sae a big THKS to all the ppl hu made my day today.espu
i dun wan to miss anytin...
posted at 12:52 AM