Thursday, April 10, 2008
wah sian mid yr coming... still haven start revision. simply no mood to study sia.
sian i cn still hear pandian words "time to wake up youwei" yeah i noe i am trying but nt as if so easy la. coz i am still slping in class all the time. i try to slp earlier nw play less dota at nite but like more tired? haiz too damn boring except for some when thr is jokers like darren and melvin to liven up the class.
i tink i have failed more tests this yr than my whole life. yeah i screw another today with bio and i failed my chem retest. wad nw? zzz
ok sat's match against cck will be the last soccer session b4 mid yr. wed had our last parade oso. sian more time to study but am i gona do tat? sian nw onli play soccer b4 sch then aft sch always gt ppl shout nxt team then go in play then come out sae they have another. haiz lazy argue with them let them lor but then aft a while gt the bloody lightning alert le. haiz nt pointing finger at any1 juz a common cheating practice lor sian.
ok from nw let's try cut down on vulgarities. yeah even jt saes tat our sec3 is more colourful in language. coz we gt a pro in sec3 man. lol but maybe coz we more outspoken? lol but yeah i will try to cut down on all my profanities but i noe it's easier said than done...
ONLY ONE by YELLOWCARD
Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason
I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one
Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone
And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only my only one
Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one
another yellowcard song, whrs red card?
let's own them on sat. no sec4s, no prob. guys, let end it on a high!
posted at 10:54 PM