Monday, April 21, 2008
a quick look at the calendar and it shows tat midyr is onli 7 days away. 7 days nia. lol
hmmn today sian day. mon blues sia. early morning gt ppl kbkp. goal sae no goal sian so b4 sch nvr play lor. ok lor then 1st period chi nth much slping then geog ok la playing game then bio spa damn tat plant somehw or rather my grp de cnt go up. lol muz go kope other ppl de haha. then eat into our recess but lucky gt fac champ help me buy combo 1. honoured sia.
haha then chem elza mood swing lor. sumtimes so happy laugh here laugh thr then nxt sec scolding like siao. aiya duno lor. math go lab slack do self-learning on graph. lunch go chiong lucky gt kailun treat me milo coz gt geog remedial no time eat. give back paper gt 9/15 haha ok la nt bad.
then aft lunch pandan lesson. lol he come in le still gt ppl outside asking abt the test results. then pandan started to look at the watch and then stare at topomap(geog cher). tis happen a few time b4 BOOM! huo shan bao fa le! pandan went out to confront topomap. sae wad tcher shld nt take pupils lunch/recess and still eat into other tcher's period. slam him as " unprofessional " and told him nt happy to go and tell so-and-so. poor topomap had no chance to explain himself.
omg was so shocked. pandan still come in and "brag" to us. u c i cn give it to a tcher, i oso cn give it to a student. like duh =.= ok i like pandan for being straightforward and to the point, but u shld have considered topomap feelings 1st lor. disgrace him in front of students is a going overboard le lor. lucky topomap kind enuff nt to argue with him or else have fireworks le.
so btw nw i added 50 songs into the blog le. haha bo liao mah but nt the top 50 coz a lot of nice songs like ss's new album and click 5's songs all onli preview no point putting lor. tag abt it and if u wan any of the songs tell me i send u.oh ya simple plan de oso. esp tis nice song! tis song heard is written by 1 guy to describe his brother hu iz fighting cancer. veri sad song.
SAVE YOU by SIMPLE PLAN
Take a breath I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away
Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I won’t give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever
I want you to know
When I hear your voice
It's drowning in a whisper
It’s Just skins and bones
There’s nothing left to take
No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand
Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever I want you to know
That if you fall, stumble down
I’ll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I’ll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I’ll be there for you(Ahahaha)
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away
Sometimes i wish i could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever
I want you to know(Oh)
I wish I could save you
I want you to know(Ohohh)
I wish I could save you (oh)
sumtimes in life, it's the little things tat matter. hi,thks4makinmydayagn
mugging starts!
posted at 11:03 PM