Sunday, April 13, 2008
even's the weather against me... it's one of those days tat u feel evryting's against u. yeah wadeva. shall nt spam vulgarities.
k another sian day. gt match against cck but play nt even 1 half kena cancel coz of rain. sian if they a bit earlier then cn le. wth lor. ok la 3-1 leading when the heavens open. i go in onli take pict run ard like a headless chicken and go head ppl's boot onli. nth much la. scorers jj joel yupeng gd job. yeah kailun sad sia pon cip come back to play 2nd half then in the end rain. i tink he sadest. sry ah kailun...
k my gg oso duno wth happen. lag like hell. aiya quit dota le la. damn pissed. lag like hell. sian mon gt chem and geog test. still gt math and ss oso i tink. wohoo mid yr is coming.watch me die.
(JUST WANT TO) BE WITH YOU by ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
Monday night I feel so low
Count the hours they go so slow
I know the sound of your voice
Can save my soul
City lights, streets of gold
Look out my window to the world below
Moves so fast and it feels so cold
And I`m all alone
Don`t let me die
I`m losing my mind
Baby just give me a sign
And now that you`re gone
I just wanna be with you
And I can`t go on
I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you
I can`t sleep and I`m up all night
Through these tears I try to smile
I know the touch of your hand
Can save my life
Don`t let me down
Come to me now
I got to be with you some how
And now that you`re gone
I just wanna be with you
And I can`t go on
I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you
I got to be with you some how
And now that you`re gone
Who am I with-out you now
I can`t go on
I just wanna be with you
And now that you`re gone
I just wanna be with you
And I can`t go on
I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you
And now that you`re gone
Who am I with-out you now
I can`t go on
I just wanna be with you
Just wanna be with you
Just wanna be with you
posted at 12:11 AM