Thursday, April 3, 2008
AQ 2008 TIS SAT!
damn it's the day aft tmr. and yeah i damn nervous coz i reali tink i will pull the whole team down. then it's like rather unfair to the rest lor. cnt let them down. muz reali thk bryan today. thks a lot much appreciated lor. gd time to be injured man. defied jt's ban and went to play. lol sian my whole right leg went numb nw walk like mas selamat. sian hope nth serious.
wah failed physics. sian reali nid to work harder le. mid yr less than a mth away. nw or nvr le. lol sian easier said than done meh. chem retest nxt mon. lol gettin back amaths tmr. dun fail pls. ok tmr oso staying in sch coz muz reach the AQ starting point at ITE DOVER at abt 5 plus in the morning on sat? sian la GOD BLESS US!
I WANT IT THAT WAY by BACKSTREET BOYS
You are....... my fire.
The one.......desire.
Believe
When I say.....
I want it that way
But we, are two worlds apart.
Can't reach to your heart.
When you say:
That I want it that way.
Tell me why.......Ain't nothin' but a heartache.
Tell me why.......Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
Tell me why.....I never wanna hear you say:
I want it that way.
Am I, your fire?
Your one, desire?
Yes I know, it's too late.
But I want it that way.
Tell me why.....Ain't nothin' but a heartache.
Tell me why.....Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
Tell me why.....I never wanna hear you say:
I want it that way.
Now I can see that we've fallen apart....
From the way that it used to be, Yeah
No matter the distance.....I want you to know,
That deep down inside of me...
You are.....my fire.
The one....desire.
You are...(You are, You are, You are...)
Don't wanna hear you say:
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
(Don't wanna hear you say),
I never wanna hear you say:
I want it that way
Tell me why,Ain't nothin' but a heartache.
Tell me why,Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say:
(Don't wanna hear you say),I want it that way.
Tell me why...Ain't nothin' but a heartache.....
Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say.....
I want it that way....
ok it's has been long-overdued. but the time to wake up has arrived..
posted at 11:08 PM