Tuesday, March 25, 2008
yeah end of story. liverpool lost. spare me the suaning. it's more than enuff with tat 3 fingers sticking up and the other hand with none.. noooooo
ok lol yest tri sci geog hcl day.veri sian. lol but duno y blim damn high yest man. and ya i mean DAMN HIGH. she went ard smiling and toking cork with evry1 and like joking with evry sentence lol but she reali joker sia esp when she and darren tok cork abt the ball. haha favourite quote : " eh NONSENSE la u!" haha
today slackest timetable posible. NO SCI AT ALL! haha songbo. still gt cep and enrichment. onli subj nid listen is math and hcl. 3 period el oso slack. 2 period filing 1 period drawing? lol slack sia. then aft sch went to buy bdae present for kok. ok settle le. then buy earpiece for myself. 3rd earpiece tis yr. lost 1 and spoil 1 le. duno wth is wrg.
Gd news! tmr bb is a slack parade. COMPANY MASS GAMES DAY!!! wah sibeh song no drill no full u! once in a blue sun!
Bad news! tests coming. wah sian reali tink i fail all lor. no moativation study. study hw hard oso cnt score then u gt the cheena owning us all.woohoo so fun. chem and phy and amaths tis wk. yet to start studying. gg lor.
sian feeling sick nw. nvm muz go sch tmr for the slack parade.. cnt pon man. oh ya weide i oso itching to play soccer sia 4 day nvr play sia. wan go play imba team tmr le. (tinking of soccer won't sick le). lol
SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY by BACKSTREET BOYS
So many words for the broken heart
Its hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free
I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me...
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
Theres something missing in my heart
Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze
Guilty roads to an endless love
Theres no control
Are you with me now
Your every wish will be done
They tell me
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
Theres something missing in my heart
Theres nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me to feel the things you never show
You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
Theres something missing in my heart
some old songs are as nice. haha golden oldies. well nt exactly tat old but quite old. arh rubbish.
nvm go study le. but i tink look a while sure fall asleep le...zzz
posted at 10:55 PM