Sunday, March 23, 2008
PERFECT WEEK!!! simply perfect and wonderful
haiz sad liverpool juz lost to tat manu. yeah some decisions were quite dubious and such stuff but wadever i sae oso no use le.... haiz... nvm gratz to all those hu suan me... u all won gratz gratz gratz... i guess it's simple enuff u dun take yr chances and yr oppenent take theirs u gt punished and u lose... nah crap... damn sian duno wth am i toking
y couldn't any1 take their chance?
haiz sad part over le evry1 pls go to tis link
http://yzone.omy.sg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=331&Itemid=75
go c the shuai ges inside. vincent weide jianpeng haha professionals comments esp weide haha and vin wad preching inside then jianpeng the half singaporean and cheena. lol tok until damn funny. at least took my mind off the match for a while.
y did he sent off masherano?
still gt wad? tmr sch reopen haven do chi onli but nvr revise for chem or math or phy test? haiz like tat oso no mood to do anyting le la... go to sch tmr emo.. go play soccer to take my mind of tis wonderful week.
WHY by SECONDHAND SERENADE
The buttons on my phone are worn thin
I don't think that I knew the chaos I was getting in.
But I've broken all my promises to you
I've broken all my promises to you.
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
A phrasing that's a single tear,
is harder than I ever feared
And you were left feeling so alone.
Because these days aren't easy
Like they have been once before
These days aren't easy anymore.
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me...
I should've known this wasn't real
And fought it off and fought to feel
What matters most? Everything
That you feel while listening to every word that I sing.
I promise you I will bring you home
I will bring you home.
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me...
SECOND CHANCE by FABER DRIVE
I found the phone
I must've missed your message
You got it wrong, It wasn't what your friend said.
Tell by your tone, I've taken it too far again.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.)
Your friends are telling you, You gotta move on.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.)
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why i ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you again .
Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give ,I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.
I should've known, took you and I for granted
Gotta let you know, I was never underhanded.
Tell by your tone, I've taken it too far again.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.)
My friends are telling me they saw you with someone.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.)
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why i ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you again .
Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.
My last mistake, putting my friends first.
I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.
What you give is always what you get.
There's so much I haven't given yet.
If you could give another second chance.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and fixed it all again.)
My friends are telling me they saw you with someone.
(Just when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again.)
You turned around so I could tell you what took so long.
I don't know why I ever waited to say.
Cuz I'm just dying just to see you.
Instead of holding you, I was holding out.
I should've let you in, but I let you down.
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance.
My last mistake, putting my friends first.
I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse.
You were the first to give I was the first to ask.
Now I'm in second place to get a second chance.
Instead of holding you, I was holding out
I should've let you in, but I let you down
You were the first to give, I was the first to ask
Now I'm in second place, to get a second chance
at least music helps to take yr mind of some unpleasant things...
posted at 11:44 PM