Friday, March 14, 2008
hols are almost over, and i have barely started my hw... sian
Mon
basically slack away went to orchard c mok they all play dota championship haha tio own but c them pay money laugh laugh laugh oso nt bad la gt valuble exprience la. oso saw many new build and gl combos haha like an sny lina and dagon bh haha damn joker when wenkai act out haha
Tue
blim math lesson lol started on coordinate geometry still quite ok la but then a bit too chiong la. damn hiong sia then aft tat go eat lunch then gt chem remedial basically revise the impt points of salt etc la. sian keep on reminded tat nxt term gt class test each wk hw many more cn i afford to fail? but darren whole lesson go gl elza tan haha damn funny..
Wed
blim again! she chiong finish the whole of coordinate geometry haha damn fast sia. tat means gt hw again la. sian the misc 2 i haven do finish sia.. then aft go aq lor. bythe time we finish they run finish le. we juz go gym do some funny stuff haha. go train hamstring and calf? haha tat gl chiho go say wad i muz lead by example and do more lol then aft tat walk to clementi central swim in the rain haha damn cold...
Today
today go sch again for soccer trng. lol heng blim cancel the remdial haha went there all like overslept haha ok lor but today duno y jt so dl zham here zham thr plus the ball nt gd de kena zham veri pain but nvm part and parcel juz pity all those sec1s and 2s though. haha then started out 3 teams according to month we are born but then aft tat we form imba team. mingyao,weide,joel,yz,vin and me. took turn gk lor. jt damn dl lol but aft he left to tok to parent we play total soccer. hmmn passing improve le maybe coz we used to each other style le? but tis is court hopefully we cn transfer it over to the field tis sat..
ok tmr no sch muz go chiong hw le. so far left ONLI chem tys, math misc ex2, am1, chi si han,ws , 2 el bk review, 2 phy prac, phy ws NIA. shld be nth else le. dun tink i cn finish but i surely dun wan do the chi ws coz tat realnoodle's write de words i cnt c. scold me sae i write like shit she ownself cnt write properly. noodles calling kwayteow food( pot calling kettle black). haha random.
SUPPOSE by SECONDHAND SERENADE
Suppose that I missed you
Suppose that I care
And suppose that spent all my nights running scared
And suppose That I was never there
In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all thethings that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too
Suppose we were happy
Suppose it was true
And suppose there were cold nights but we found that waiting through
And suppose that I'm nothing without you
My eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too
Slow way down
This break downs eating me alive
And I'm tired
This fire's fighting to survive
Tell me a secret (I want it)
Tell me a story (I need it)
I'll listen intensively
I'll stay awake all night
All of me is a whisper (So don't leave)
There's nothing left in me (Please help me)
Not even my body is strong enough to fight (Let's make this right)
Please help me make this right
Suppose that I was wrong
Suppose you were here
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears
And suppose this fight just dissapeared
In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too
But I'd rather be here with you
SECONDHAND SERENADE!!! wad more cn i sae? absolutely brilliant! one of the rocking songs from the latest album a twist in my story. rest of the songs oso very veri very nice!!! ok shall look 4ward to sat's match against sec3 all starz. then aft chiong to bk merah for 3 hr $1 lan haha dota marathon but for nw muz chiong hw haha...
posted at 12:37 AM