Saturday, March 22, 2008
haiz y evry1 nwadays so dl? angry at evry little ting? fight here fight thr in the end no1 wins. no point sia urge evry1 juz come down and give and take...
in life i believe in drawing lines( nt literally) but in getting a gd balance between 2 things. for example for me it is always soccer and studies. it oso cn be further divided into the 3 main points in my life. in soccer, u must draw the line between defence and attack. for example u att too much thr r bound to be holes behind but if u sit back too deep u r simple giving yr oppenent a free run at goal. it also applies when u r taking a shot. u put too much power it goes wide u put too much accuracy it does nt have enuff power to beat the gk oso no use so at the end of the day u muz have a gd mix of both and that's whr drawing a line comes in.for studies always have to draw a line between all the subjects. u cnt concentrate too much on a single subject and neglect the rest rite? cn c tat drawing of lines is taking place almost evrywhr in our life. we muz try to get a gd balance and learn hw to draw yr lines properly. i am still stuggling to draw a line...
duno la juz random today nt a veri gd day today for a lot of reasons. shall nt elaborate...but nvm let's quote wc " life is full of ups and downs" yeah quite true but for some thr are more downs than ups. anw today i nt dl or anyting. juz feel veri tired and sian aft the match. bad-tempered match shld i sae? morale-wise veri poor? and i am helpless to do anyting? gd4nth indeed.
haiz 1 bad ting aft another. yeah tis wk change seat sia. shall nt comment. on thurs veri fkup with a lot of ppl. some ppl juz disgust me. sum ppl juz have such wrong mentalities tat u always have to be the 1st in evryting. yeah on thurs health check-up kena referred? sian my back duno wad happen? slouch too much? haiz
nvm let's go back to wc's quote again and seek refuge in music again :( :) :( :)
GOODBYE by SECONDHAND SERENADE
It's a shame that it had to be this way
It's not enough to say I'm sorry
It's not enough to say I'm sorry
Maybe I'm to blame
Or maybe were the same
But either way I can't breathe
Either way I can't breathe
All I had to say is goodbye
We're better off this way
We're better off this way
I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything were been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by
All I had to say is goodbye
We're better off this way
We're better off this way
All I had to say is goodbye
We're better off this way
We're better off this way
And every, everything isn't only
What it seemed so hold these
Words that you never told me
Its time to say goodbye
Its time to say goodbye
Its time to say goodbye
Goodbye
Bye
Take my hand away
Spell it out
Tell me I was wrong
Tell me I was wrong
Take my hand away
Spell it out
Tell me I was wrong
Tell me I was wrong
Take my hand away
Spell it out
Tell me I was wrong
Tell me I was wrong
MORE SS!!!
A TWIST IN MY STORY by SECONDHAND SERENADE
Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down
It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now
Not a whisper, the only noise is the receiver
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence
So please just break the silence
The whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
And I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling
I'm feeling inspired
My world just flip turned upside down
It turns around, say what's that sound
It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder
My heart beat, is stronger than ever
I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive
My whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
That's what you get
When you see your life in someone else's eyes
That's what you get, that's what you get
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
So you see,
This world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you
haiz sian. still owe a lot of hw. then so many tests coming. haiz sian sian sian and i am onli sec3? wth sec4 die liao la...sian crap too much le. sian new timetable 1st period is the bloody realnoodles? wth wad a gd way to start the wk...sian
OH YA LIVERPOOL GONA OWN MANU TMR.
YOU'LL NVR WALK ALONE!
posted at 11:24 PM