Friday, February 15, 2008
yesterday
VALENTINE'S DAY by LINKIN PARK
My insides all turn to ash, So slow
And blew away as I collapse, So cold
A black wind took them away, From sight
And held the darkness over day, that night
And the clouds above move closer looking so dissatisfied
but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
I used to be my own protection, But not now
Cause my path has lost direction, Somehow
A black wind took you away, From sight
And held the darkness over day, That night
And the clouds above more closer looking so dissatisfied
and the ground below grew colder as they put you down inside
but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
So now you're gone And I was wrong
I never knew what it was like To be alone
On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day(I used to be my own protection)
On a Valentine's Day,(But not now)
On a Valentine's Day(Cause my mind has lost direction)
On a Valentine's Day,(somehow)
On a Valentine's Day(I used to be my own protection)
On a Valentine's Day,(But not now)
On a Valentine's Day(Cause my mind has lost direction)
On a Valentine's Day,(somehow)
yeah yest was none other than valentines day.. haha started the day with a mini- fart lake? lol but was slacking during the 20 rounds coz was gaying with CHHHIII CHIHO... lol haha damn slack la ok then gt chi kena gl like hell turn ard then zm sae we tok wan separate me tj and kok zzz nvm i shall tok with any1 u pair me with so to make u eat yr words. then gt el slack then aft recess chem die lor damn cheem then assembly damn boring haha was observing the pervert kaijie haha c until damn engrossed then aft lunch geog damn slack..
aft sch stay back go find elza tan for chem remedial... wah did the ws ok once u gt the hang of it but require a lot of memorising of tables and formulas wah muz work harder cnt fail anymore.. but then aft chem rush down go spend it with my valentine-- a soccer ball! but play until damn pissed coz i cnt seem to score even against a sec2 gk even if my life depended on it i will miss then play play play 4got time late 4 tuition haiz easy paper oso gt so low marks, such a failure..
oh ya btw to all those hu wish me happy valentines or gave me presents, no matter big or small, i wan to sae thk u. i reali do appreciate it.. haha THKS!
開不了口 by 周杰倫
才離開沒多久就開始 擔心今天的妳過得好不好
整個畫面是妳 想妳想的睡不著
嘴嘟嘟那可愛的模樣 還有在妳身上香香的味道
我的快樂是妳 想妳想的都會笑
沒有妳在我有多難熬
(沒有妳在我有多難熬多煩惱)
沒有妳煩我有多煩惱
(沒有妳煩我有多煩惱多難熬)
穿過雲層 我試著努力向妳奔跑
愛才送到 妳卻已在別人懷抱
就是開不了口讓她知道
我一定會呵護著妳也逗妳笑
妳對我有多重要 我後悔沒讓妳知道
安靜的聽妳撒嬌 看妳睡著一直到老
就是開不了口讓她知道
就是那麼簡單幾句我辦不到
整顆心懸在半空我只能夠遠遠看著
這些我都做得到但那個人已經不是我
one of jay chou's oldest song but 1 of my favourites...
today
ok nth much quite slack lor. 1st period chi again boring lor then the pe volunteer be gk lor i no mood to run abt so stand there sian no clean sheet concede 1 haiz but still win 4-1 haha. then phy pandian gd mood again haha nt bad then aft recess bio go thru wb then math blim late 40 min coz of discipline case haiz tat the disadvantage of her being a tcher. ok then aft lunch ss tok abt source base...
then aft sch go play nxt team until npcc take lor. wah i blunder a lot today onli cn score 1 tyco de sian sia i simply gt no mood nor confidence to play soccer? maybe becuz of injury? sian la then aft tat we forced to go field play then ended up go zhamming micheal owen until his picture drop haha but b4 tat gt play penalty shootout sian evry penalty i miss is 1 penalty too much...
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW by BACKSTREET BOYS
Looking at your picture from when we first met
You gave me a smile that I could never forget
And nothing I could do could protect me from you that night
Wrapped around your finger, always on my mind
The days would blend 'cause we stayed up all night
Yeah, you and I were everything, everything to me
I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know
All the doors are closing I'm tryin' to move ahead
And deep inside I wish it's me instead
My dreams are empty from the day, the day you slipped away
I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know
That since I lost you, I lost myself
No I can't fake it, there's no one else
I just want you to know That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know
That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know
u reap wad u sow.. hw true is tat? end of my long long post ~~~
haiz cnt sae it was nt unexpected...juz becuz it was v.day doesn't mean tat a miracle will happen.. y isin't it juz another day? ya u reap wad u sow. i cnt expect much with the effort i put in ya i juz 1 u 2 noe tat ... i have no guts at all to put in a gd challenge to win the ball..
posted at 8:39 PM