Sunday, February 24, 2008
wed
chem and ss... chem no nid sae sure fail.. mdm tan oso gt hint by ask me whether i gt study haiz fail le la then ss juz wrote pure crap abt the qns.. then blim super chiongster mark finish emath paper. gt 30/41 distinctions and i was obviously nt 1 of them.. sian onli 26/40 b3 damn lan la...
thur
wah killer dae with amaths and bio paper... amaths totally no time do finish sia the simao and partial fractions glgl de ans lol then bio die sia a lot dun understand haiz another failed paper
fri
physics paper still quite ok la but then ya gt quite a few duno sian all my sci die then aft tat whole day looking 4ward to the match between 20207 and 20307... ok la we won 6-4 exciting match end to end but i was the fom...flop of the match... suppose to hold the def but still let mangalee score 4... sian la but worse still i had a 100% success rate of giving the ball away with evry touch i take.. like i was juz there to make up the numbers lor sian but anw gratz to the scorers joel hattrick weisong brace and minghe goal own la they and kelvin and zhenwei and wangcai for holding the def well enuff even though they had a bit of help from tj and kok... haiz i damn fei...
sat
today training again work with our shadowing in defence and headers then had a 11 a side match... started quite well getting a goal in 1 min but then at the end tio tok... veri fun lor i tink judging from my form i cn quit soccer le la... even joy cn score a volley on fri... worse than a girl wad a disgrace... no offence meant wadsoeva
sian i wan my form back............ facing a confidence crisis?
STAY CLOSE, DON'T GO by SECONDHAND SERENADE
I'm staring at the glass in front of me,
is it half empty of our wins or have i ruined all you've given me?
I know I've been selfish, I know I've been foolish,
but look through that and you will see,
I'll do better,
I know, Baby, I can do better.
If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,
don't tell me I will make it on my own,
don't leave me tonight,
this heart of stone will sing till it dies
if you leave me tonight.
Sometimes I stare at you while you are sleeping,
I listen to your breathing,
amazed how I somehow managed to sweep you off your feet girl,
your perfect little feet girl
I took for granted what you do.
But I'll do better,
I know Baby, I can do better.
If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,
don't tell me I will make it on my own,
don't leave me tonight,
this heart of stone will sing till it dies
if you leave me tonight.
And don't you know my heart is open, oh,
it's putting up the fight, and I've got this feeling,
that everything's alright, and don't you see,
I'm not the only one for you but you're the only one for me.
If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone,
(stay)If you leave me tonight,
(close) I'll wake up alone,
(don't)don't tell me I will
(go)make it on my own,
(stay)don't leave me tonight,
(close)this heart of stone
(don't) will sing till it dies
(go)if you leave me tonight.
Don't leave me tonight
secondhand serenade songs are very very very nice....... oh yeah liverpool juz won boro 3-2. torres hat-trick haha sian.... common test over le and back to hectic lifestyle of work work work.. at least commons gt no hw haha sian
stay close, don't go......
posted at 1:38 AM