Monday, February 18, 2008
2 SCREWED, POTENTIAL 7 MORE...
wth sian today go sch evry1 still like normal go play soccer no bb run somemore... language mah no kick de rite no nid study de la rite? wah *toot* cnt be more wrg sia.
lol chinese paper 1st blood. sian expected la 3qns all look so hard to write then juz write 1 lor. lol write halfway tink is like shit then go restart and write again. wah piang nearly nvr finish sia but then i gt no time check dictionary so gt some spaces blank nvm btr then cuo bie zi minus marks...
el paper on anorexia.. ok la the passage still ok but wah piang c the qns cn die le.. 7 qns gt abt 2-3 ans in own words.. then passage phrase the words until damn gl, hard to find exact synonyms.. then vocab i tio mind block cnt tink of any words. wah sian la language shld be easier de but then die le i screw both...
lol then gt back bio i borderline haha 15/30 tyco haha.. then sian lor lessons..el slack then chem do practical wah juz pia lor the cations test haha veri fun play with the chemicals haha gt few idiots go spam ammonia and go smell haha then math continue teaching nth much la
then aft sch go field play soccer wah veri sian sia wanted to practise some set-plays and wing-plays then i had to go screw evryting up.. wah damn f up sia.. cnt do anyting rite.. pass shoot dribble cross all like sai.. nvm there r still 4 days for me to find my form... but sry to the rest 2dae..
MAYBE by SECONDHAND SERENADE
Didn't you want to hear the sound of all the places we could go
Do you fear the expressions on the faces we don't know
It's a cold hard road when you wake up and I don't think that I
Have the strength to let you go
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
There goes my ring It might as well have been shattered
and I'm here to sing about the things that mattered
about the things that made us feel alive for oh so long
about the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
And someday, I promise I'll be gone
And someday, I might even sing this song
To you, I might even sing this song, to you
and I was crying alone tonight
and I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
So just come back we'll make it better
So Just come back I'll make it better than it ever was x2
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
( I want it all, Don't leave right now)
(I'll give you everything)
maybe it's juz me...
posted at 10:25 PM