Sunday, January 27, 2008
SEC 3 LIFE SUCKS! BIG TIME!
ok tat's probably what evry1 is feeling right nw, sec3 juz so big a jump fr sec2. no more slacking and homework by the truckloads. juz so sian, no time for games, no time for soccer man juz wth is this kind of life? but sec4 life looks much worse ...
wah tis wk is quite horrible for me. kena gl here and there. ok then found out on wed tat the onli slack parade in the yr without full-u, which is when the sec1 are coming, falls on nxt wk which the aq team have to go to pulau ubin.. sian sia, no chance to interact with the sec1s and scout for some talent.
fri go run 1.6km wah my timing damn shit sia. duno y so slack juz gt no mood to push myself, maybe it's the ppl i am running with. all the ppl run so fast c le oso demoralise. lol last time still cn pia with ppl haha..
yest had bb training, jt bring his team of ppl down. wah specialised trainings sia. haha gt fitness trainer wah tekan us, but judging by our fitness we cnt last a full 90mins at top pace. hopefully we cn gt a friendly this wk.. but all the teams like cnt make it sia. sian veri veri veri sian, i played horribly in both full field match, dun deserve to be capt sia if i dun pick up my performance.
oh yeah my hama ok le haha. yest go play with 209 and weinan. lol evry1 dulan him coz he so damn noisy(even though he's the most noob) zzz damn sian haven do the commenwealth essay, y muz give the whole class do? gt a few pros to do cn le mah, call noobs like me do for wad? zzz oso won't kena selected de..
EVERYTIME by SIMPLE PLAN
It was three AM when you woke me up
And we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go
Just to get away
We talked about our lives
Until the sun came up
And now I'm thinking about
How I wish I could go back
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It's all I need: one more day with you
When the car broke down
We just kept walkin along
Til we hit this town
There was nothing there at all
But that was all okay
We spent all our money on stupid things
But if I looked back now,
I'd probably give it all away
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
But ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It's all I need: one more day with you
Now I'm sittin here, like we used to do
I think about my life and how now there's nothing I won't do
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right (Everything feels right)
Everytime I hear your name
Everytime I feel the same
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
You walked away
Just one more day
It's all I need,
just one more day with you
sian.
posted at 12:14 PM