Tuesday, January 1, 2008
hey guyz jialat here. new yr new start. 1st post of the yr...
hmmn today gombak's new yr bash. in terms of no. of ppl hu went it wld have been considered the most successfully coz more than 20 ppl went today haha. yeah 4 teams haha. ok basically i went there and played like a kindergarden kid. sian lor miss nt 1 but 2 open goals. haiz morale is rock bottom. nvm SOME1 PLS TEACH ME HW TO PLAY SOCCER!lol in the end basically jt gave me a pschological training session today haha.. score goals and gt free drink haha in the end he own me a 500ml drink. cld nt score a few goals to make it to 1.5l lol haha. yeah in between w8ting time we chiong math hw. haha kena caught copying by jt then he tickle me like hell. zzz he sae he nxt yr our pe teacher and sent us a warning. "U GONA LIKE ME MORE AS A BB OFFICER THAN A PE TEACHER.THAT I CAN ASSURE U." lol die le. duno whether he gt scam a nt...
hmmn played many stupid games to decide whether we eat at mac or coffeeshop. many childish games like sci-paper-stone, zi gou pa, oh ya beh ya song etc etc seem childish but hw long more do we have as a child? we r 15 tis yr le...haha aft tat had a so-called gombak reunion dinner at the coffeeshop. haha nw folo the jc team eat coffeeshop and nt mac anymore. MORE HEALTHY! lol haha so all the founders of gombak all gathered and reflected on our success for the past 2 yrs. many other frens, both pri and sec have visited gombak and include a no of sirs like jt qt and eric haha. yeah we played with jc teams numerous malay teams sport sch teams etc etc. sometimes own sometimes tio own but it surely made us btr players esp weide haha hu improved a lot.
ok tmr going back to sch le.starting all over again le. all the tests parades events lessons etc etc. fun but hectic lifestyle. deja vu all over again? haha hmmn let me adopt this song for my new yr theme song.
GIVE UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT - RELIENT K
No one told me
The right way
The right way to go about this
So I'll figure it out for myself
Cause how much
Is too much
To give you
Well I may never know
So I'll just give until there's nothing else
Yeah I'll give give give (until there's nothing else)
Give my life (until it all runs out)
Give give (and I'll have no regrets)
I'll give until there's nothing left
I'll give
No one told me
How bad I need you (need you)
But I somehow arrived
To that conclusion all by myself (all by myself)
And I want
All you have to offer (to offer)
So I offer myself and I'll just give until there's nothing else
And I'll give give give (until there's nothing else)
Give my life (until it all runs out)
Give give (and I'll have no regrets)
I'll give until there's nothing left to
Give give give (until there's nothing else)
Give my life (until it all runs out)
Give give (and I'll have no regrets)
I'll give until there's nothing left
Sometimes it seems
Like all I ever do
Is ask for things
Until I ask too much of you
But that's not the way (that's not the way)
I wanna live (I wanna live)
I need to change (I need to change)
But something's got to give
Yeah something's got to
Give give give (until there's nothing left)
Give my life (until it all runs out)
Give give (and I'll have no regrets)
I'll give until there's nothing left to give
Give give give (until there's nothing left)
Give my life (until it all runs out)
Give give
Give until there's nothing leftI'll give
yeah i shall give more than i take. give my all for evryting i do and so i will have no regrets. nice song hu wan can call me send u haha. yeah gtg soon. go sch early play soccer haha. bye all...
posted at 8:47 PM